Thursday, November 4, 2010

Weston's 1st Halloween

Last Sunday, we celebrated Weston's 1st Halloween, and it was a lot of fun. One of our neighbors hosted a Halloween celebration for the little ones, and we had a great time! Even though Weston isn't old enough to participate in all of the festivities, he had a great time crawling around and carrying a toy golf club all over the yard.

We took Weston trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, and he loved it. He didn't get any candy this year, but we pulled him around in his wagon, and he got to check out all the cool costumes that the kids in the neighborhood had on. Weston was a skeleton this year, and he was pretty cute, if I do say so myself! :) I'll let you decide...

Crawling around before Trick or Treating

With Dad at the end of a LONG Night! :)

Watching in AMAZEMENT!

Mom...I'm READY to go!

See my bag!! I'm going to get LOTS of candy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment