Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weston's Wild Rumpus - Part 2: The Guests

So, I'm delayed again in getting back to the "Where the Wild Things Are" party photos, but I was out of town last week, and I didn't have a moment to spare. I'm finally back, and I think things are calming down, so without further adieu here are photo's of Weston's guests.














Emma #1 & Meghan from "Bundles of Joy" (Breastfeeding Support Group)














Aunt Anna














Aunt Amanda




















Sisters, Madison & Kylee, friends from our Neighborhood




















Emma #2 - Friend from Bundles of Joy














Zachary - Friend from Bundles of Joy














Brady - BFF from Daycare














Brady & Weston




















All of our family from the party...We are only missing Aunt Ashley!

Next Up...Photo's of the Birthday Boy enjoying his party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment