Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Celebrating Mom & Dad's Birthday

Mommy and Daddy celebrate their birthdays exactly one week apart. Mom's birthday is on April 17th, and she turned 26 years old. Dad's birthday is on April 10th, and he turned 28 years old this year.

We celebrated on our way back from Pine Mountain on April 18th with Gram, Gramps, Aunt Amanda and Uncle Josh. Mom chose to eat at Ted's Montana Grill. It was good, but our server wasn't the greatest and the food took a long time to finally come out.

Before we left, Aunt Amanda woke me up from my nap, because she wanted pictures of me in my outfit that mommy bought for me that says "My Auntie is the Best". The shirt is right...Aunt Amanda is the best, along with Aunt Anna and Aunt Ashley! :)

First Birthday Celebration as a Family

Checking it all out...

I LOVE Aunt Amanda!


Just as I was trying to wake up...

No comments:

Post a Comment