Thursday, April 15, 2010

Newborn Photos

We had our photographer come over on Tuesday, January 26th when Weston was only six days old to take newborn photos of him...I wanted to get his newborn photos taken as early as possible, because I wanted to remember how small he was and how sweet and innocent he was, so I scheduled them as soon as I felt comfortable after he was home from the hospital.

We had such a great time, and he did so well until close to the end when he started to get fussy. Here are two photos from this sweet day!


We had photos taken in this outfit, because this is the outfit that he came home from the hospital in, and it meant a lot to us, because one of my best friends made the outfit for us. We didn't get many photos of him or any family photos in the outfit, so I wanted to get some when the photographer came over.

No comments:

Post a Comment